Last modified: January 31, 2014
This policy describes the types of information Taradel, LLC ("Company," "we," or "us") may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the
website everydoordirectmail.com or a custom website built for your business at eddmsite.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that
information in connection with the Every Door Direct Mail Service ("EDDM"), offered by Taradel, LLC.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to
or be accessible from the Website
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree
continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website,
use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address,
telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child
under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child
under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information"); and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
·Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information
collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website,
posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you
report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial
information before placing an order through our Website.
·Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the
Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although
you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or
impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access
and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a
better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
·Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
·Speed up your searches.
·Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
·Cookies (or browser cookies).
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on
your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to place orders or access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation
to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing
your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and
single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
·To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
·To provide you with notices about your account.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this
way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
·To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or
all of Taradel, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by
Taradel, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
·To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
·With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
and at the website customized for your business at [brand name].eddmsite.com and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Taradel, LLC, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following
control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash
may then be inaccessible or not function properly and that you may not be able to place orders through the Website.
Promotional Offers from the Company.
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant
box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account
profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a
promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information
provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We
cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the
change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have
been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our
disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write us at: 4805 Lake Brook Drive, Ste 140, Glen Allen VA 23060.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and
disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts
of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we
cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are
not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in your
EVERY DOOR DIRECT MAIL®, EDDM®, EDDM RETAIL®, EDDM BMEU™, UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE®, U.S. POSTAL SERVICE®, USPS®,
U.S. POST OFFICE®, POST OFFICE™, and ZIP CODE™ are trademarks of the United States Postal Service® and are used with permission under